Looking for a delicious and easy way to enjoy beef nachos? This Epic Beef Nacho Supreme is perfect for any occasion! You can prepare the beef ahead of time, or use leftovers. The nacho toppings are also customizable, so you can choose your favorites.
- 2 Large bags of tortilla chips
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 Packet taco seasoning
- ½ Onion diced
- 1 Can refried beans
- 16 oz. Shredded cheese
- 3 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2-3 Green onions chopped
How To Make Epic Beef Nachos Supreme
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat until the meat is browned and the onion has softened.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the taco seasoning. Saute for a few minutes longer.
- Place one bag of tortilla chips on each of two different baking sheets, and top each set of chips with half of the refried beans.
- Sprinkle half of the meat mixture over each of the batches of chips, and separate the cheese evenly between the two baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle immediately with the chopped tomato and green onion and serve.
Credit: Recipes Need